South East Asia expat health insurance
A+ International International Health Insurance South East Asia: first class international health insurance plans for expatriates
Essential. Essential Plus. Serene. Serene Plus.
We offer you 4 lifetime flexible range plans (fully underwriting with medical questionnaire or moratorium), within 3 Zones and 70 years of age limit.
Zone A: Worldwide coverage including USA & Canada
Zone B: Worldwide coverage excluding USA & Canada
Zone C: Restricted to Cambodia – Indonesia – Laos – Malaysia – Philippines – Thailand & Vietnam
A+ International Healthcare South East Asia insurance plans at a glance
Essential: Full Inpatient + day care surgery with a limit of 500 000 USD per year.
Essential Plus: Full Inpatient + day care surgery with a limit of 1 000 000 USD per year + Inpatient psychiatric treatment care + Pre & Post hospitalisation up to 30 days + Hospital benefit.
Serene: Full Inpatient & Outpatient treatment care with an annual limit of USD 1 000 000 per year.
Serene Plus: Full Inpatient & Outpatient treatment care + Psychiatric care + Hospital benefit with an annual limit of USD 1 350 000 per year.
OPTIONAL BENEFITS : Dental Treatment care - Personal accident - Disability allowance - Income protection - Wellness (Group Health only) - Maternity Routine
OTHER OPTIONS: Essential / Essential Plus deductibles Nil, $300;Serene / Serene Plus deductibles Nil, $675, $1 350+ Apply with the Moratorium.
6 reasons why should choose A+ International Healthcare South East Asia plans :
1. A+ International Healthcare is a partnership between leading European Medical Insurance Companies and International Health Services Providers from EU, Switzerland and Asia.
2. A+ International Insurance Servicing platform provides multilingual staff working 24 hours,7 days a week, 365 days a year to deliver advices and services to more than 300,000 customers in more than 180 countries.
3. A+ International Healthcare has agreements with an extensive network of medical care providers throughout the world.
4. A+ Plans are insured by AXA France/Pacific Cross.
5. A+ International Helathcare has selected Medical Administrators International (MAI) to handle the most efficient administration of policies and claims. MAI has offices in France and Hong Kong, ensuring a 24h servicing to A+ clients.
For more information, download the pdf documents below: