TRAVEL INSURANCE FOR EUROPEAN RESIDENTS
VoyagerPlus Travel Insurance: Flexible Travel Insurance
EEA Residents Travelling Overseas (including those already departed)
Voyager Plus Travel Insurance offers a flexible choice of travel insurance covers, in the event you have a sudden, unexpected illness, injury or incident when travelling outside of your home country.
When you travel we’ve got you covered and a whole lot more!
(If you are not an EEA resident, you may want to consider our GlobalVoyager Travel Insurance designed for expats and many global residents looking for travel insurance when travelling outside their home country – Global Residents)
VoyagerPlus Travel Insurance provides flexible travel insurance designed to meet the needs of EEA residents looking for travel insurance while travelling outside of their home country (including those who have already travelled).
You can choose a travel insurance which covers one single trip from just one day, all the way up to 18 months (or up to 24 months upon referral), or if you are a frequent traveller you can choose to be covered all year round on all your trips abroad up to 45 days per trip (31 days if aged 70-74).
We also offer a wide range of options and online discounts including those for couples, families and groups travelling together.
Your VoyagerPlus Travel Insurance Options
- With VoyagerPlus Travel Insurance, we offer you a travel insurance that allows you to tailor your own travel insurance policy.
- VoyagerPlus is backed by a 24/7 emergency assistance helpline and offers you the flexibility to choose a level of cover that fits your demands, needs and budget.
- Your policy includes a wide range of covers as standard and you can then also choose to tailor-make your travel insurance cover by choosing from a wide range of optional extra covers such as Gadget Insurance, Enhanced Travel or Terrorism Disruption, Sports Equipment and Cycle Insurance, Extra Cruise Insurance cover, extra Business Insurance cover and a wide range of extra activities
VoyagerPlus Travel Insurance offers…
- Available to UK and EEA Residents registered with a medical practitioner
- The cover includes leisure, business and cruise trips as standard
- Ability to declare pre-existing conditions and apply for cover (subject to acceptance and additional premium)
- 24/7 Quick and Easy Secure Online Quote and Buy Facility
- Cover and Premiums available in Euro and GBP
- No age limit on Single Trip Policies (Trip duration limits apply)
- Single Trip cover up to 18 months (up to 24 months upon referral)
- Annual Multi Trip Cover unlimited trips up to 45 days per trip (31 days if aged 70-74)
- Discounts for Couple, Single Parent Families, Families and Group policies
- Compliant cover for Schengen Visa applications
- Fully Regulated and insured by an ‘A’ rated global insurer
- Can even be purchased once you've already started your trip and for One-Way trips
Cover As Standard Includes…
- £/€ 20,000,000 Emergency Medical & Repatriation Expenses
- £/€ 5,000 Cancellation or Curtailment Cover (includes course fees)
- £/€ 2,000 Baggage Cover
- Baggage/Travel Delay, Missed Departure, Journey Disruption
- Personal Liability, Legal Expenses
- Holiday Financial Protection
- Hijack, Mugging and even Pet Care if you’re delayed overseas
- Over 120+ leisure and sports activities (non-professional) included as standard (If aged under 65 at the date of departure) from Abseiling and Bunge Jumping to Zorbing!
Your VoyagerPlus Optional Additional Covers
All travellers are different and that’s why we offer a wide range of optional additional covers to allow you to tailor-make the cover to suit your needs, your type of trip and even provide extra cover for some of the extra items you may be taking with you such as gadgets, cycles or sports equipment.
VoyagerPlus offers a wide range of optional additional covers, including
- Nil or Double Excess
- Winter Sports
- Enhanced Travel or Terrorism Disruption
- Gadget Insurance
- Cruise Plus Insurance
- Business Plus Insurance
- Sports Equipment & Cycle Insurance
- Sports Activities and More...
VoyagerPlus Travel Insurance From Voyager Insurance
We have teamed up with Voyager Insurance, an award-winning global provider of travel insurance to offer you GlobalVoyager International & Expatriate Flexible Travel & Medical Insurance. Voyager Insurance, established in 1996 has to date provided quality travel insurance to over 5 million people travelling worldwide.
All Voyager Insurance Travel Insurance Products Include
- 24/7/365 assistance service for medical emergencies anywhere in the world
- Choice of Single Trip or Annual Multi Trips
- A wide range of optional extra covers
- Fast, Fair and Efficient claims handling service
- 14 Days Money Back Guarantee
- Medical, Evacuation and Repatriation Cover
- Quick and Easy to apply online
- Instant e-mail delivery of documents
- Premiums & coverage available in multiple currencies
Note: The above is only a non-contractual summary of the policy. Refer to the applicable Policy Wording for full policy terms, conditions, limits and exclusions (available upon request). Polices are sold on a non-advised basis and arranged and arranged and administered on behalf of the above company Voyager Insurance Services Ltd. All policy documentation and customer service are provided in English. VoyagerPlus Travel Insurance and GlobalVoyager Travel Insurance have registered trademarks of Voyager Insurance Services Ltd.