TRAVEL MEDICAL INSURANCE FOR HIGH RISK DESTINATIONS
HighRiskVoyager - Flexible Travel Medical Insurance, designed to cover European residents travelling for business, work, volunteering, charity work, study or leisure to high-risk locations worldwide.
High Risk Voyager offers a flexible travel insurance cover for NGO, IO, Reporters, Journalists, Outreach, Study and Adventure Travellers to hazardous locations worldwide including war zones, disaster relief and crisis zones, in the event you have a sudden, unexpected illness, injury or incident when travelling, working abroad or volunteering outside of your home country.
Travel Insurance that covers you where others fear to tread…
High-Risk Voyager Travel & Medical Insurance provides flexible travel medical insurance cover for people travelling worldwide outside of their home country for business, work, charitable or leisure purposes including travel to high-risk territorial zones not covered by standard travel insurance policies (including those who have already travelled).
High-Risk Voyager is available to UK & EEA Residents (and overseas dependent territories) and offers the following benefits for cover outside of your Home Country.
- - Travelling to a high-risk destination for work, business, leisure or volunteering?
- - Are you a journalist or reporter working on the frontline or in hostile locations?
- - Travelling to a country or region where your government is advising against travel to?
- - Needing travel insurance for locations such as Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Central Africa?
- - Are you adventure travellers going to a region not covered by your standard travel insurance?
- - Travelling on an out-reach or charitable program?
High-Risk Voyager Travel Insurance Offers …
High-Risk Voyager Travel Insurance is designed for travelling professionals and pioneers such as journalists, photographers, filmmakers, aid workers, interpreters, volunteers, students and engineers.
It offers the following benefits for against unexpected medical emergencies, illness and accident outside of your Home Country:
- Single and Multi Trip policies available, with two levels of cover to choose from
- Suitable for business and work single trips up to 365 days and leisure travel up to 31 days.
- Emergency and medical assistance helpline is available 24/7, which is staffed by experienced coordinators to assist with emergencies, evacuations and repatriations
- Benefits and premiums available in GBP£ / Euro€ / USD$
- Available online and even after departure.
- Fully Regulated and insured at Lloyd’s of London
- Can even be purchased once you've already started your trip
Extra Features automatically included
- Emergency One Tap App
- Pre-trip country files available to download prior to travel
High-Risk Voyager Cover and benefits include…
- Emergency medical evacuation & repatriation cover up to £/$/€ 1,000,000 (Enhanced Cover)
- (includes Emergency Local Ambulance, Hospitalisation, Surgery, Anaesthetics, Diagnostic Tests, X-Rays, CT/MRI Scans, Out-Patient Treatment, Nursing, Doctors/Specialists, Rental of durable medical equipment and Prescription medicine)
- Political and natural disaster evacuation expenses
- Return Trip (following covered emergency medical evacuation)
- Visitor To Bedside
- Emergency Dental Treatment
- Physiotherapy, Chiropractor, Osteopath or Chiropodist
- Identification of remains & repatriation of Remains, or Overseas Burial/Cremation
- 100+ Sports activities cover as standard, including Winter Sports.
- Personal accident, hijack, mugging, piracy, wrongful detention, plus PTSD assessment and counselling following a hostile event.
High-Risk Voyager Travel Insurance - Optional Additional Covers
In addition to the Travel Medical+ Cover that is provided as standard, you have the option to add on any or all of the following additional options and coverages:
- Enhanced Personal Accident Cover
- Non-Medical Travel Coverages (includes Baggage, Photographic Equipment, Loss of Passports & Travel Documents, Travel Delay, Abandonment, Missed Departure or Connection, Personal Liability and Legal Expenses & Assistance)
- Cancellation, Trip Interruption and Disruption
High-Risk Voyager From Voyager Insurance
We have teamed up with Voyager Insurance, an award-winning global provider of travel insurance to offer you GlobalVoyager International & Expatriate Flexible Travel & Medical Insurance. Voyager Insurance, established in 1996, has to date provided quality travel insurance to over 5 million people travelling worldwide.
All Voyager Insurance Travel Insurance Products Include
- 24/7/365 assistance service for medical emergencies anywhere in the world
- Choice of Single Trip or Annual Multi Trips
- A wide range of optional extra covers
- Fast, Fair and Efficient claims handling service
- 14 Days Money Back Guarantee
- Medical, Evacuation and Repatriation Cover
- Quick and Easy to apply online
- Instant e-mail delivery of documents
- Premiums & coverage available in multiple currencies
Note: The above is only a non-contractual summary of the policy. Refer to the applicable Policy Wording for full policy terms, conditions, limits and exclusions (available upon request). Polices are sold on a non-advised basis and arranged and arranged and administered on behalf of the above company Voyager Insurance Services Ltd. All policy documentation and customer service are provided in English. High-Risk Voyager Travel Insurance, VoyagerPlus Travel Insurance and GlobalVoyager Travel Insurance have registered trademarks of Voyager Insurance Services Ltd.