LIFE & INCOME PROTECTION INSURANCE
CORPORATE EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
EXPATRIATE HEALTH INSURANCE
TRAVEL HEALTH INSURANCE
LIFE & INCOME PROTECTION
AOC LIFE AND INCOME PROTECTION INSURANCE
The AOC Life and Income Protection Insurance helps protect your physical and financial health. It is suited for individuals, families and company employees abroad.
AOC Insurance Broker offers you the best and the most competitive life insurance on the market for expats managed by William-Russel and insured by Allianz.
Life Insurances can never compensate your loved one's grief and loss, but it can at least help them feel financially secure.
Income protection insurances are vital protection for people who are unable to work due to a sickness or an accident.
The Highlights of this insurance plan are:
- Available for individuals, families and or group expatriates.
- Worldwide cover excluding active war zones.
- Insure up to 75% of your gross annual earnings to a maximum of $144,000 (€144 000).
- 2% compound interest added to benefit payments for every 12 months that you claim.
- Waiver of premium whilst you claim.
- The benefit paid for up to 24 months whilst you are unable to return to your own occupation.
- The benefit continues after 24 months if you are totally unable to return to any occupation.
- Rehabilitation benefit.
- Choice of deferment period (90 to 180 days).
- Cover ceases upon death or on reaching the age of 65.
Please return the completed form to us along with the following documents:
- An original, fully completed, signed and dated application form to AOC Insurance Broker.
- A certified true copy of your passport (with signature).
- An original, recent utility bill, credit card or bank statement (less than 4 months).
- Application form, HIV test, Medical examination, Additional blood tests, Cardiology report & EC.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW: For individuals expats under 50-year-old, we can now apply for up to USD 750 000 without standard medical reports being required, and up to USD 2 50 000 for those over 50.