WORLDWIDE TRAVEL HEALTH INSURANCE
CORPORATE EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
EXPATRIATE HEALTH INSURANCE
TRAVEL HEALTH INSURANCE
LIFE & INCOME PROTECTION
GlobalVoyager Travel Insurance: Flexible Travel Medical Insurance for expats and many global residents travelling overseas (including those already departed).
GlobalVoyager Travel Insurance offers a flexible choice of travel insurance covers, in the event you have a sudden, unexpected illness, injury or incident when travelling outside of your home country.
When you travel we’ve got you covered and a whole lot more!
GlobalVoyager International & Expatriate Travel and Medical Insurance provide flexible travel insurance designed to meet the needs of expats and many global residents looking for travel medical insurance while travelling, working or studying outside of their home country (including those who have already travelled).
(If you are a Resident of the EEA, then you may also want to consider our VoyagerPlus Travel Insurance that offers a range of additional sections – to visit our VoyagerPlus Travel Insurance for EEA Residents
Your GlobalVoyager, Your Way
With GlobalVoyager you can choose a travel insurance which covers one single trip from just one day, all the way up to two years (extendable to a total of three years in total), or you can choose to be covered all year round on all your trips abroad, for up to either 31 days or 45 days per trip.
We also offer a range of options and online discounts including those for couples, families and groups travelling together.
Your GlobalVoyager Travel Insurance Options
With GlobalVoyager Travel Insurance, we offer you a travel insurance that allows you to tailor your own travel insurance policy. GlobalVoyager is backed by a 24/7 emergency assistance helpline and offers you the flexibility to choose a level of cover that fits your demands, needs and budget.
All GlobalVoyager Travel Insurance policies include travel medical and repatriation insurance as a standard and you can then also choose to tailor-make your travel insurance cover by selecting from a wide range of non-medical extra optional add-on covers such as baggage, cancellation, winter sports and a wide range of extra activities.
GlobalVoyager Travel Insurance offers…
- Choice of 4 differing levels of cover (Basic, Standard, Super and Elite)
- Leisure and business trips covered as standard
- Choice of travel within 3 areas of cover (Europe, Worldwide excluding USA/Canada and Worldwide)
- 24/7 Quick and Easy Secure Online Quote and Buy Facility
- Cover and Premiums available in GBP, Euro and USD
- No age limits for single trip cover (cover limits and reductions apply from age 70+)
- Single Trip Cover for trips of up to 24 months (extendable to 36 months maximum in total)
- Choice of Annual Multi-Trip policies, unlimited trips per year with a maximum of 31 or 45 days per trip
- Annual Multi-Trip cover available to anyone aged under 70
- Discounts for Couple, Single Parent Families, Families and Group policies
- Compliant cover for Schengen Visa applications
- Fully Regulated and insured by an ‘A’ rated global insurer
- Can even be purchased once you've already started your trip and for One-Way trips
Cover Available Includes…
- Up to £6/€8/$10 Million Emergency Medical Expenses & Repatriation (Elite Level) including* Hospital and Medical Expenses, Family Doctor, Out-Patient Expenses, Prescription Drugs and Dressings, Emergency Local Ambulance and Visitor to Bedside
- Emergency Medical Evacuation and Repatriation
- Natural Disaster Evacuation and Accommodation
- Emergency Dental Treatment
- Common Carrier Accidental Death
- Hijack/Car-Jacking/Mugging Benefit
- Kidnap & Ransom Crisis Response
- Criminal Assault Benefit
- Security and Political Evacuation
- Trip Interruption
- Over 120+ leisure and sports activities (non-professional) included as standard (If aged under 65 at the date of departure) from Abseiling and Bunge Jumping to Zorbing!
Your Non-Medical Insurance Coverage (Optional):
Many travellers want protection from more than just emergency medical expenses that come about from an unexpected illness or accident abroad. That’s why many also choose to protect themselves and their wallets from a wide range of other unexpected non-medical challenges and incidents that could spoil their trip such as having to cancel a trip, flights getting delayed, baggage or passport getting lost or stolen, or having to come home early…
Enhanced Travel Benefits -
- Non- Medical Benefits: Baggage, Lost Passport & Travel Documents, Travel Delay, Missed Departure, Legal Expenses, Personal Accident and Replacement Personnel/Chaperone
- Cancellation**, Curtailment & Abandonment
- Winter Sports (under 65 years) - Winter Sports Activities, Ski Equipment, Ski Hire, Ski Pack, Piste Closure
- Additional Activities (Under 65 years) – Action List and Action Plus List
GlobalVoyager From Voyager Insurance
We have teamed up with Voyager Insurance, an award-winning global provider of travel insurance to offer you GlobalVoyager International & Expatriate Flexible Travel & Medical Insurance. Voyager Insurance, established in 1996 has to date provided quality travel insurance to over 5 million people travelling worldwide.
All Voyager Insurance Travel Insurance Products Include
- 24/7/365 assistance service for medical emergencies anywhere in the world
- Choice of Single Trip or Annual Multi Trips
- A wide range of optional extra covers
- Fast, Fair and Efficient claims handling service
- 14 Days Money Back Guarantee
- Medical, Evacuation and Repatriation Cover
- Quick and Easy to apply online
- Instant e-mail delivery of documents
- Premiums & coverage available in multiple currencies
Note: GlobalVoyager is currently not available to persons located in the following Home Country at time of application (this list is subject to change/update): Afghanistan, Australia, Canada, India, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Myanmar, Pakistan, Somalia, South Sudan, Syria and Yemen. It is also not available to USA Citizens located in the USA at time of application.
*Cover varies by plan level. Limits and reductions apply from age 70+
**Excludes person resident in the USA attime of application
Note: The above is only a non-contractual summary of the policy. Refer to the applicable Policy Wording for full policy terms, conditions, limits and exclusions (available upon request). Polices are sold on a non-advised basis and arranged and arranged and administered on behalf of the above company Voyager Insurance Services Ltd. All policy documentation and customer service are provided in English. VoyagerPlus Travel Insurance and GlobalVoyager Travel Insurance have registered trademarks of Voyager Insurance Services Ltd.